Wednesday, June 24, 2009

College Updates and a Day of Fellowship

More praises for the Lord coming atcha!

22 June 2009
I was able to grap dinner with Matt B., who was instrumental in God's plan to redeem me, and we shared a lot of good news about our lives. We then went back to his place and enjoyed an evening of fellowship. I'm going to miss him when I'm away at school.

That evening when I got home I had an email from Briercrest with instructions about course registration. I was up until 2:00 a.m. selecting classes for the fall session. If you could have seen me, I probably appeared as if I were planning a gala for one thousand people. I had sheets of scrap paper scattered about my desk, juggling estimated workloads and other such permutations. Exciting stuff!


23 June 2009
I downloaded syllabi for my courses and ordered several of the assigned textbooks, which will allow me to get an early crack at my studies over the summer. Again, this was just so surreal. Praise the Lord for encouraging me with these great little teasers as I wait for my funding to be approved. :)


24 June 2009
Today I volunteered to serve alongside our visitation team at church for a year end "blitz." Pastor AJ and I spent the whole day fellowshipping with people from our church family. God really blessed our time today, and I can't thank Him enough.

And I just found out that the Lord has placed it on the hearts of the wonderful people at Briercrest to accept a transfer of eight credits from my academic history!! This is significant, as a full course load for one year is 10. God just keeps blessing me, and I want the whole world to know it. He is more faithful than we can imagine.

"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him." (1 Corinthians 2:9)

No comments:

Post a Comment