Monday, June 15, 2009

Replenished Cranberry Juice

The Widow at Zarephath (1 Kings 17:7-15)

Earlier today I went for a three kilometre walk. I felt a strange pain in my abdomen, but I thought nothing of it until I got home. As I went about my toiletries, I noticed my urine was very red. I have a history of kidney stones and presumed I had passed one without knowing it.

I prayed to God for healing, noting that it was quite interesting that the day after I encouraged people to praise Him even during times of trial I was given an opportunity to do just that! I resolved to focus on Him today, but I also figured it might not hurt to take a short trip to town to pick up some cranberry juice to cleanse my system.

When I got home, I poured myself a huge glass of it, noticing my pain had already subsided. (This was roughly three hours ago.)

A few minutes ago I went to get more, and I noted that the jug was full!

Thank you, Lord! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment